Saturday, April 28, 2007

alchemy...


The word seems to keep coming up lately, and my life has been a journey of continual transformations, so Alchemical Journey just popped into my head and took up residence, becoming the title of my new blog.
Where does it go from here? That's part of the journey. I'll be discovering myself as I discover the journey that this blog wants to take me on. Fun!



............. *This image is taken from the alchemy web site www.levity.com/alchemy
.............................Copyright Adam McLean 1997-2004....................................

1 comment:

Jerry Wennstrom said...

Hello Cindy, How wonderful to create a blog around the deep Alchemy. It takes many to unlock its secrets. C.G.Jung spent the last days of his life exploring the topic and felt he could have spent a lifetime doing so. He believed the wisdom inherent in Alchemy truly belonged to the western culture and its mystery was our salvation. Thank you for your great new blog and Blessings, Jerry Wennstrom