Sunday, June 10, 2007

dorney park...

I am not crazy about water parks...too much concrete and chlorine for my taste, but I spent the afternoon and early evening at Dorney Park today. My sons wanted me to go with them for their Dad's company picnic, so I took the camera (and my walking shoes) and this is what I found...






The Sun's rays through the clouds was just glorious...my favorite subject to photograph! The added bonus of roller coasters and hands reaching for the sky was worth waiting for.






The day unfolded beautifully...the weather was perfect, not too hot and not too cold...the sun was out some of the time, while the rest of the time it was overcast and we even had a few drops of rain.


There was a rabbit....it got away before I could photograph it, though...
...and there were Canada geese and ducks...even some baby ducks....they had all been lined up in a row on a rock in the water, until a goose went after them and chased them out of the food zone...



but I managed to get this blurry photo after they scrambled up the bank...







It was a good day overall...even though it wasn't what I thought I'd be doing today.

No comments: