Friday, June 8, 2007

ever feel invisible?

For some reason I've been wanting to hear a Moby song lately. I found this on YouTube...it's so cute...
IN THIS WORLD...MOBY


The lyrics might help, too...

Lordy don't leave me
All by myself

Sometimes I'm up
I'm almost in heaven

Lordy don't leave me
All by myself

So many time's I'm down
Down down

With the ground

Lordy don't leave me
All by myself

Whoa, in this world

Lordy don't leave me
All by myself

...and, something more along the lines of what I was looking for...
Moby - We Are All Made Of Stars live in Belgium 2005

2 comments:

Carter said...

Moby is great - I think that Play and 18 are his two best albums... though I forget which one this song is from. "Porcelain" is a great song, too.

Cindy said...

Those are my favorites, too. Though the only other full album I've heard was Animal Rights...what a difference in his early work! These are both from 18. Porcelain is cool, too. There's a weird video of that with a super close-up of an eye...you've probably seen enough of those ;-)