Tuesday, June 19, 2007

some baby memories...

A photo that I took of George and me...











I had liked the way this one came out that I had taken while I was pregnant with George, and was starting a children's portrait business...

...which means that both these babies are now in their 19th year of life!

I just love the eye contact happening between mom and baby.

More to come, as I am walking down memory lane with this Mercury retrograde in Cancer, but do have to get back to life in the moment...




Ok, just one more of an expectant cousin-in-law and her wondering children...

2 comments:

kateri said...

George is So handsome! The photos you took are wonderful. Why did you stop?

And an all night music event sounds divine... wish I lived closer...

Cindy said...

Thank you, you are so sweet! I had intended to continue the business after George was born, but the kind of support that I needed in order to do everything the way I thought was best wasn't available, so I chose to focus my energy on George...I did take lots and lots of photos of him when he was too little to crawl away ;-)

Wouldn't that be great! We could stay up all night and then listen to the drums calling up the sunrise!