Monday, July 2, 2007

a few photos...

...as I have things to do today...and so where am I?...sitting here looking at photos ;-).



This is from the cemetery behind our house...








and here...my neighbor was likely just consolidating some left over junk in his yard, but I found it so fascinating....



and I found the original of Cathy's mermaid...I had thought I had one without color at all...







so very different from how it looks now...and I can't even imagine what it will finally become....





and a p.s.....I did join Deviant Art...guess what message I got?...

You've become a deviant!

It's official now!

2 comments:

kateri said...

You deviant little sagitarrius ;-) I'm spelling that wrong aren't I?

yay for YOU!

Cindy said...

I always spell that wrong! I'm getting better though...one g, two t's, one r! and thanks, it's just so hard lately to get into that quiet inner space for taking the kind of photos that I want to...I'm working on it...it's too important not to!