Saturday, July 7, 2007

live earth...

"Live Earth is a monumental music event that will bring together more than 2 billion people on 7/7/07 to raise awareness about global warming. With 24 hours of music across 7 continents, and performances by more than 150 of the world's top musicians, Live Earth will engage, connect, and inspire individuals, corporations and governments to take action to solve the climate crisis."

You can see all the concerts online at this link.

This video is just a promo, not too exciting, but explains a little about the concert event...



3 comments:

PixieDust said...

I need to take a better look at the sculpture when I'm home. Looks very cool.
7/7/07 is suppose to be the "lucky" number. We'll probably stay off the strip today because people are flocking in for this day in particular to hit it big.
They were announcing the Earth day concert on Sirius on the ride up. They'll be airing the concert as well.

Cindy said...

Hi pixiedust,
I hope you're having a great time in Vegas! There's a tv listing for the concerts on NBC also at 8pm edt.
I heard that people were wanting to have their babies born today, too ;-)...not like last year's 6-6-06! I wonder what I'll do on 8-8-08!

kateri said...

HI!

Hope you had a great day...

my neighbors had a party for live earth tonight. I walked over for a few minutes.

missed you today!