Monday, July 16, 2007

my other son...


Dirty Circles wallpaper by ~Jioruji-Derako on deviantART

Artist's Comments
Ah, it's been a while since I made a wallpaper again... my latest collaboration is taking a while to finish, so I decided I'd make a little something to upload in the meantime.

I'd like to give a little credit to ~RazorICE, for his awesomely nifty set of Grunge brushes ([link]). The background effect in this deviation was created using the brushes and a little Photoshop know-how (plus plain ol' fiddling around until it looks cool). This is the first time I've ever used downloaded brushes... then again, these were the first brushes I ever downloaded...

I love those circle designs for some reason... it's easy to make and looks cool. So bam, 'tis another Circles wallpaper. I can't quite explain anything else here, it's just a result of freestyle photoshop work. "Jamming", as ~Dojang calls it. I think.

Feel free to download and use this yourself, if you really want too... if you offset to the left and set the background to black, this wallpaper can also work on a widescreen computer (that's a design feature due to the fact that I use a widescreen laptop, but prefer to make normal-sized wallpapers).

No comments: