Saturday, July 21, 2007

Simply Your Self™...

Consider for the week: As a beacon of light shining and visible to the consciousness of all humanity, you have a responsibility to take care of your Self and your health. Take time to be with your own process aligning your purpose to your deepest core of
knowing and watching your chemistry for information about your well being as a
whole. Love your body. Love your Self.

Download this week's report here. A subscription service will very soon be announced for this...but for now it is free.

2 comments:

PixieDust said...

I have copied and pasted this on to my desktop (hope that's ok). This is something I often neglect.
Thank you.

Oh, as an aside, the comment you left on my blog about the 1001 lbs? Thanks for noticing the typo! It was suppose to read 100.
A big difference, yes? LOL
;-)

Cindy said...

You're welcome...I'm glad it was useful for you. Yes, I thought 1001 didn't fit with the rest of your description ;-).