Monday, July 16, 2007

that bundt cake...

I had brought a chocolate bundt cake from Whole Foods to Carter's aikido testing event, it was soo good! I thought it might have been made with mayonaisse, as it reminded me of a cake that my mom used to make. Tonight I picked up another one just for us from the Whole Foods store in North Wales, PA. This time, unlike before, the list of ingredients was on the label. It was made with sour cream and coffee extract...interesting. I found a recipe for a cake with similar ingredients on a blog...La Cerise in case anyone is interested in trying it out. I've seen the recipe in two places online, and both times there were cautions about it being too dark-chocolaty, so there might be some need for fiddling with the ingredients. La Cerise's blog is full of recipes and photographs, so it's good just for window shopping, too.

2 comments: