Tuesday, August 28, 2007

abundance...

Just a quick post today...I've been feeling so slow, and at the same time full of ideas...a bit frustrating, but also, so much is coming together inside of me, making sense out of where I've been in my life and where I'd like to be going...so I don't mind taking some time to reflect and re-center myself.

My son George went out just before 6 this morning and took a few photos of the very beginnings of the full moon eclipse. This was one of the clearest ones that he got. Shortly after that the clouds took over and the moon was nowhere to be seen, so we're lucky to have this one, which is pretty spectacular!

This full moon was in the I Ching hexagram of Abundance...and I think that comes in many ways...for me I am just feeling a fullness inside and I think the abundance is a sense of knowing that anything is possible, there are no limits except for the ones that we hold inside of us...of course, those are the hardest ones to let go of ;-).

My wish for today is that we all find our own inner abundance, and share it with others.

2 comments:

kateri said...

my camera battery was dead! I love the photo...what a magic event!

And about what you said on my blog... come visit!

PixieDust said...

What a beautiful, thoughtful wish...
so happy that you are taking time for you to indulge yourself...

What a great shot of the eclipse!

:-)