Sunday, August 12, 2007

grow strong...

Be true to your Self...Here is my latest entry for the Art Bead Scene Challenge. Another one that I had made previously and realized that it also fit the theme...I think Venus retrograde is bringing me back to my past creative activities...even the new necklace that I'm working on is one that I had started a while ago.


Focal stone from Riverstone Bead Company, found in Massachusetts, Green Girl Studios tree pendant says Grow Strong on sides, GGS feather charm says To thine own self be true, GGS bird toggle, Czech glass beads and seed beads.

2 comments:

PixieDust said...

Wow... what did I tell you... it will get harder, and harder to choose...

That tree charm is gorgeous...

Cindy said...

the tree charm is a box...really cool, with a leaf on the other side and GROW on one side and STRONG on the other...