Tuesday, August 21, 2007

mid-august?...

Rainy and cold....I'm not ready to be done with summer yet!

Here's a cat's solution to the situation...Yet, outside, there were plenty of birds. I even saw a group digging into some big, creamy mushrooms...I'd never seen that before, I wonder if it's a last resort when the rain has soaked everything else?

There were some great splashes of color, though...I saw a few bright red Cardinals, too quick for a photo, but I did manage to catch these American Goldfinches...even one in flight, though it wasn't what I was trying to do.


















I've been finding Artisan Crafts on Deviant Art...I was surprised...I thought it was only two dimensional art forms, but there's actually quite a lot of variety there.
I thought this was quite neat....


Talisman Bracelet by *Osa-Art-Farm on deviantART

3 comments:

PixieDust said...

Oooh, now you can post your jewelry on DeviantArt, yes?

Aaaah! It's already raining?! Oh, never mind - I guess it would be on the East Coast. But kitty has the right idea.

:-D

kateri said...

Waiting for beautiful photos of jewelry...

checking morning, noon and night...

waiting... not to rush things...

;-)

Cindy said...

Thanks for watching...both of you (and anyone else who's waiting ;-))...
I'll try to finish up some projects...and just play with stringing some things...otherwise I'll over-think it all...the reminders help ;-)