Wednesday, October 10, 2007

gorgeous fall day...


This is the kind of weather that I could live with all year round! Clear, crisp, bright sunny days...heart shaped clouds ;-).


It all leaves me kind of wordless...though there's a lot going on in my head...so that might have something to do with it, too. It's a day where I could just float away and let the world take care of itself. I've been working out flower essence combinations for a few people, so it's always good to let my mind settle after that. I put in a lot of energy with these....taking in what a person says and does and what they are wanting to heal within themselves. Sometimes an intuition will come to me that seems to be totally opposite to what they are telling me, but then it will make sense to me...it all depends on the person and their situation. I take a person's astrological 'signature' into account as well. It is so good that I have many interests, because if I only focused on this, I would burn myself out very quickly. Enjoying nature, photography, making jewelry, all these keep me balanced...along with the time I spend with my two sons...the contrasts are important, to help keep my sense of perspective as well.

I haven't quite gotten into a routine that I am happy with, but things are coming together and falling into place...































This wonderful gift came in the mail yesterday...from pixiedust...she asked for a favorite word...I chose 'play'...there is a good quote somewhere about that...basically, when we live our lives in the spirit of playfulness, all kinds of good things can come to us...


There is a package of Mexican chocolate, behind the card...smells and feels so good... with instructions from pixiedust for melting 2 (or 3 ;-)) triangles of it into hot milk...
the egg shaped piece is a prayer card with the alchemical symbol for gold on the front, and pixiedust's words on front and back...and 'my' word on a bookmark...too pretty to hide in a book, though! All arranged onto a shawl that I knitted a while ago of the most wonderful yarn...knitting time is here again...
...who could have known that blogging would open up a whole precious world of people and experiences?!

I opened a book of Rumi poetry to this poem today...so I will leave you with it's message...

The Sacred Liquid...

Are you jealous of the ocean's generosity?
Why would you refuse to give
this gift to anyone?

Fish don't hold the sacred liquid in cups.
They swim the huge fluid freedom.

2 comments:

kateri said...

What a lovely time you are having! The photos are so autumn-like and lovely, and your words are full of comfort and a certain "settledness"

Isn't that Pixie just the best little chica going? I am reading a wonderful novel right now and it is such a treat to open it to the lovely bookmark she made for me.

My goal for this week is to send out mail love...

What a rich and happy post...kinda like that Mexican chocolate! (3 squares!)

PixieDust said...

Awwww, love clouds! How special!

:-D

These photos are blissful and represent the balance you are finding. So glad you are happy with your mail love...

(((Hugs))),
Me

:-)