Saturday, October 20, 2007

peace...

My quiet time sitting on the back porch with my coffee was spent surrounded by loud latin and russian men, cars, a freezer truck and the sounds of a speed cutter....I missed my trees and birds and quiet time watching the wind in the leaves on this beautiful October day...so here's my antidote for the moment....





Along with some words for today's transit from Kim Marie...

October 20 - Finally the Sun makes a waning sextile to Pluto on October 20 at 26/27 degrees Libra-Sagittarius. Here is the opportunity to let go of old giving and receiving patterns for emotional security reasons and understand how unhealthy these patterns are. You may know you should not loan your financially-challenged friend money again, yet, you get the subtle feeling of superiority at how much better you handle money. Can you find the power to say no and allow them to learn their own lessons?
You may know you need to clean your own house, or hire someone else to do it, yet your mother or grandma does it for free as you make excuses that they need something to do. Work out a fair exchange of energy. Gift them a monthly massage. Do not set your self up to be the maid next lifetime around.
We all have thoughts and understandings in our head about what is fair and healthy with the relationships in our lives. Put them into action. This means all relationships beyond the acquaintance level – family, work, friends and lovers. Libra is not limited to intimate relationships. Do whatever you perceive to be highest and best for all concerned, especially for your self. May you be most successful!!

2 comments:

kateri said...

That is when I would strp on my boots, put my coffee in a thermos and head out into the woods! Hope you found some peace :-)

Cindy said...

I like that image!
But I stay and absorb what the situation means for me, though I did make my way through the maze of vehicles to visit my oak trees ;-).
The rest of the day was wonderful!