Sunday, October 18, 2009

must.get.this.book....

I am practically buried in books, ones I've collected over the years, ones that I have out from the library. When I consider buying a book, it has to be something that is a 'must have' for me at this point. I has to have something special about it. Well, this one I knew would be special before it was even conceived, and I don't think I was wrong in that.

Here's a link to the book:
http://www.interweavestore.com/Beading-Jewelry/Books/Enchanted-Adornments.html

and a video that was just posted today of Cynthia Thornton showing how her inspiration evolves into her fantastic works of art. She's so adorable! (can I say that about a grown woman?). I think it's the kind of adorableness that comes from living out your creative dreams.





p.s....this is nice...I can even embed the book preview here...cool!


Enchanted Adornments

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

that one is on my list too - going to watch the video now... she seems very down to earth, she has a blog too...