Tuesday, October 27, 2009

wallpaper...

A gift...
I took some photos yesterday in beautiful autumn sunlight, today it is overcast and rainy, how quickly it changes from day to day.
I made this one into wallpaper for my computer and thought I would share it with anyone who wants it. I've added my blog name, unobtrusively I think, just so you'll know where it came from.
Click on the photo to get a larger view, and then right click and click on 'set as desktop background' (for pc's...don't know how it works for a mac)...even better, though, is to save it to your computer and then do what I said, so it will be there if you need to redo your wallpaper later. Does that all make sense? Leave a question in the comments if there's any problem with it.

Happy Autumn!



p.s...you can even just right click on this photo without enlarging it, and you may need to set the properties to 'stretch' to fill your screen.

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

that photo, is perfect! it's like an autumn dream...