Sunday, December 20, 2009

snow day #2...

So, I did get myself outside for just a bit. It's pretty cold out there! I guess I'm just not totally ready for this.

As Maire mentioned...it's not really winter yet, not officially anyway, not till tomorrow...
here's my evidence...


and the Christmas tree waiting on the covered porch...I bought it before the storm to keep it out of the snow...hmmm...


dried seed heads in the garden...


my arctic tundra shot...actually a close-up of the back driveway...



berries in the snow....
the earrings i made for myself from a set of berry beads by Mika Collins of Pinocean...
i love these beads!



and a late flock of geese...see, they didn't realize it was winter yet, either!


2 comments:

mairedodd said...

right? it struck me all of a sudden today that TOMORROW was the solstice!! :0) i love your earrings - and how can you not love mika's glass? cold for sure ~

Steph said...

Brrrrrrrrr keep warm!
Beautiful earrings!