Sunday, December 20, 2009

snow day...

late Saturday night...

The snow is still coming down. There's at least a foot of it on the ground right now. We spent a quiet day indoors. Nobody seemed to want to go out in it today. I did look pretty wet! I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and take some photos. I did step out onto the back porch, and was reminded of the sweet sense of silence and stillness that deep snow brings with it. I'll have to search out my boots and take some photos tomorrow. For now, here's a bit of what I can see through my front window...our icicle lights, with a bit of a natural icicle added in by the storm in the second photo...



1 comment:

mairedodd said...

beautiful and magical and wonderful! and i love the way the amethyst bell flowers look to the side! hmmm, so are there any new listings on the way?