Monday, February 1, 2010

tomato soup and abs...

I'm so glad I got my Art Bead Scene entry in for January. Heather Powers was really sweet to make a collage of her favorites, and to include mine...it made my day, along with the kind comments that I received! And thank you, too, to Maire, for encouraging me and helping to keep me on track ;-).

Now, on a different theme, I had suddenly decided that I wanted to make some tomato soup. I found this video and thought I'd share, because even if you don't make the soup, it's fun to watch! (well, it is if you like to watch people cook ;-))

(I made a much lighter and quicker version of this without the crust, but I think the crust would be a great addition...I'm keeping this in mind for the future.)

This is Tomato Soup En Croute from Bistro Jeanty restaurant in Yountville, California...you can find the instructions on the sidebar (click 'more info') if you go directly to YouTube at this link.


No comments: