Wednesday, March 31, 2010

spring finally!...

The latest issue of Selvedge magazine is available now. I saw it yesterday at the bookstore. At $25 an issue, sometimes just looking through it at the bookstore is enough for me ;-). There is a preview here if you'd like to browse through it. The reason I am posting about this, though, is that there is a free pattern for a stuffed chick that you can download here.








The chick was designed by Tamar Mogendorff of Brooklyn. I love her work! You can see her website here. She's also got a blog right here.

I've printed out the pattern for this chick, and I'm working on it....I'll post a photo if it works out well enough. I'd love to see what anyone else might make with this...let me know if you give it a try!

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

these are adorable cindy and i had not heard of her work! thank you for sharing!!